Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Tuesday yet again. REALLY nothing much to say today. My cold is getting better, yet I haven't done much in terms of studying, looking for a serious job, etc. Been a bum, wasting money and freeloading way too much. No direction whatsoever. And please, somebody make me stop whining and just go and do something.

Oscar nominations came out today and I swore I wasn't gonna get mad if my favorites did not get nominated... and they didn't. No
Collateral, Garden State, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Motorcycle Diaries, Bad Education, Maria Full of Grace, Intermission, or A Very Long Engagement. Damn you money hungry Hollywood. What happened to the art that is movie making? Have a good one and be good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

don't freak mitch, anyone with taste knows that Eternal Sunshine should have gotten nominated....

12:44 PM  
Blogger Mircea (Mitch) said...

I'm not, I'm not...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home