Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday, bloody Monday... yep, it's monday again kids and this means a new beggining. I somehow feel energized and yet lazy, if that's possible at the same time, but knowing me, anything is. I have work today, both teaching and at the library, but besides that, not much. Yesterday, I ended up hanging with Julia and Florin and Amanda for a bit, we had coffee and then we called it a night. Short and sweet. And cuz of Ken and Lauren, I am now watching Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, not only because of Futurama, but cuz of that stupid Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Damn you Ken! In a good way be damned, of course. And yo, Ruben, if you're reading this, hope yoou had a good flight back home! Ok my little friends, 'till later!

Overheard conversation at a restaurant (as reported by Julia, complete with noises)...
Woman on her cell phone talking lively while on the toilet in next stall while doing the #2...
Woman: And what's your name again?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Ha Ha! I win again!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Mircea (Mitch) said...

Yeah yeah yeah...

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home