Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Had a pretty dull, funky day yesterday. It was one of those that lacked direction and focus for me, a day with no motivation for anything. Sort of a lethargic, grey and depressing day; I felt tired as hell and had no desire to do anything. Work was all right, but I felt completely useless for the most part. I'd say it's menopause, but that's too early :-) Could it be SAD? As in Seasonal Affect Disorder?

It also rained big time this morning, so that it woke me up from my deep sleep (went to bed at 11 or so). This weather has gone completely insane. Hope you all have a good one, be good and signing off 'till tom!



Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
--Victor Hugo (1802-1885)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

maybe you had a dull day, but at least you watched JACK BAUER!!! you can never be "sad" with jack around... :-)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home