Sunday, January 09, 2005

Did nothing last night and it felt great. I went to bed at 9 or so, for the first time in months. I slept like a baby. Woke up at 8 this morning, as usual. So nice to finally get sleep before midnight. Nothing much going on today, I like sundays that are free of plans and to-do lists. It has become a tradition of sorts that I hang out with some of my friends from HS on sundays, but we'll see how it goes. In other news, my artsy-fartsy (in a good way) friend Julia, the guru for anti-technological development as it relates/interferes to human life and its passion for creation, joined the ranks and bought...a cell phone. Yep, a bloody mobile phone! 'Tis the end of the world!

Have a good sunday people and until tom, be good, healthy and lazy- it's sunday after all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

mitch, why are you buzzing me on my blog?! ;-)

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home