Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Damn tuesdays... I find that the only consolation is the day off I get tom. And oh my sweet Jesus I promise I will never have coffee after six pm. Pete, Lenny, Lauren and the rest, we all went out to eat after work and then the usual monday Showtunes night and like the idiot that I am, I had real coffee, instead of decaf. Well, I was awake for what seemed like an eternity. In other news, weather here in chicago sucks... do I say that enough on this blog, or what? Ken, welcome back from sunny California, this picture is for you. And y'all, please check out Peter's blog again, there is fresh drama brewing under the comments for his first day. This could only be love or the end of the world as we know it.

1 Comments:

Blogger peter socki said...

Mitch, I told you it would eventually kick in.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home