Thursday, January 06, 2005

All right...so last night was insane. And it's all my fault. I had the billiant idea that Peter, Lauren, Lenny, Ricardo and I go out for a bit (yeah, right, we ended up back home at 2:30), despite it snowing like it was the end of the world. So, having the best car around (not really!!!), I was the DD and on we went picking everyone up and driving down through what looked like a snow globe of giant proportions. As adventurous as I am, man, I gotta say, it was all worth it, no second thoughts (loved seeing Lauren and Rick singing "Hold On"" after eating my frozen Snickers bar). How can you say no to dollar booze wednesday and two free packs of cancer sticks??? It's just like this magnetic pull. We danced, we drank, we danced some more, we drank again and then we sobered up...well, almost all of us (I dn't need to mention any names, right Rick and Lauren?). On the way home, my sweet patron saint, whoever you are, the streets were empty and even Western and Lincoln were snowed in big time, almost unpassable... to describe how much I hate snow storms in the city is beyond words. 'till tom, signing off and going to dig my poor car out of the snow...pretty, bloody white snow! An next storm guys, we're taking a taxi!


2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Mitch! I have a Blog now! Anyway, last night was awesome, thanks again for being the dependable DD. Can't wait to go back there...Friday right? I'll try to "know my limit" this time :-) talk to you later

2:56 PM  
Blogger Mircea (Mitch) said...

Looking forward to it (limits), though I will NOT be the DD...life is so much better after a few vodka/tonics and a few bump/grind sessions...hmmm...friday!!!!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home