Tuesday, August 24, 2004



B L U E


Lately I have noticed I am attracted by anything that's blue. It used to be green, and now it's blue. Blue sky, blue water, blue eyes, blue lawn chairs, blue monday and now blue cars. Who knows, perhaps I can walk on the wild side and find me a blue moon to photograph one of these days. Of course, this is all nonsense, so disregard anything you've just read.

In all seriousness, this was shot in Downers Grove a weekend or so ago, handheld, about 9 pm. The night had something in it that I don't know how to describe (and I don't have to). Something about this small town, this small, finite community of people that came together for a truly American event- vintage cars on Main St. I swear, moments like these make my day- they mark something in me and I just smile, a bloody sadisfied smile that makes me look like a fool . And yet I smile again, and again and most of the times, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home